It’s the holiday season! It’s the time of year when we’re all contemplating what to get for that special someone. Well, if your special someone happens to be a writer- odds are they will need something unique.
Here are some great gift ideas for that special writer in your life!
- Notebooks- A writer can never have enough notebooks. Whether they are writing an entire novel or scribbling down an idea- it is always helpful to have a notebook handy.
- Writing instruments- pens, pencils, or even quills for the old-fashioned souls. A writer should always have something to write with.
- A digital voice recorder. This is a great gift for those more tech-savvy writers who see notebooks and pencils things of the past.
- A bed desk. Some writers don’t like to be confined to an uncomfortable chair and desk. Some writers (like me) enjoy writing in a more comfortable environment like an arm chair or even in bed! A bed desk is a great gift for these writers.
- The Writer’s Market Book is an essential gift for writers as it gives them the information they need to sell their books.
Click here for more holiday gift ideas for writers!