by Sherrie Wilkolaski
Do you have a garage filled with books that you haven't sold yet? Renting a warehouse space to keep up with the backlog? If you're not going to take the time to properly and easily market your book, what are you going to do with all of your extra books? Here are some interesting ideas that will put the usefulness back in your book title.
1. Sick of those water rings on your coffee table? Use your book as a coaster.
2. Tired of that door creaking open? Your book would make a fantastic doorstop.
3. Bookshelf looking empty? Fill it up! You will look well-read.
4. Feeling the fall chill? Look no further to build a warm fire.
5. Need holiday gift ideas? Stick your book under the tree!
We can get serious, Infinity authors! If you take the time to market your books, you will see the sucesses roll; book sales, radio interviews, reviews...you name it! If you're really looking for ideas for what to do with your stash of titles, check out this list.
1. Send books out for review.
2. Donate to the local library.
3. Offer copies to a local book club.
4. Host a giveaway.
5. Plan a donation-only book signing.
What are YOU doing with your extra books? Share your fun or serious idea ideas with us in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Cieleke