FREE PUBLICITY THAT REALLY WORKS
Can you turn one short segment from your book into an inspiring story?
If so, Tales2Inspire™ might be just the ticket for you.
Infinity Publishing author, Lois W. Stern (Sex, Lies and Cosmetic Surgery, Tick Tock, Stop the Clock ~ Getting Pretty on Your Lunch Hour) has created an “Authors Helping Authors” project/contest designed to give winners and finalists great PR exposure.
Last year, Infinity author Pauline Hager entered her story, ‘Smile Power’, based on both her non-fiction book, Memoirs of an American Housewife in Japan. and other of her travel experiences. This year, Infinity author Susan C. Haley entered ‘Miracle’, the story of a newborn calf she helped deliver under dire circumstances, taken from her published book, Rainy Day People.
HINT: ‘Rainy Day People’ is a work of fiction, yet the story of Miracle is true, coming from one Susan’s actually experiences. Although all stories entered into theTales2Inspire™ contest must be non-fiction, like Susan, most authors of fiction works pull some of their content from real life experiences. Very possibly, you can do that too.
What’s in it for you?
- Winner and finalist stories published in an anthology of inspiring tales
- Your name listed as the author of your story
- Your photo, mini bio and URL link of your choice included at the end of your story
- A beautiful logo which you can attach and display everywhere
- Opportunity for a) deep discounts on professional PR by Black Lilac Kitty b) blog radio interview c) cable TV appearance on The Writer’s Dream Show
Watch Lois on The Writer’s Dream Show as she tells you more.
DEADLINE DATE EXTENSION DUE TO HURRICANE SANDY
WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 4, 2013